tirsdag den 29. juni 2010

A little bit of everything


Usually this is the way I go with my guests on the hikes. Just behind the big rock to the left in the picture there's a small water stream - it's the best water I've tasted for a looong time!


View over my camp on a trip to the mountains. Pretty ok view waking up to :-)

Guess who. Taken on a trip to the mountains


One of many many pictures of icebergs I've taken so far - they never stop impressing me


I present to you: Uummannaq


Trip to Qilakitsoq. The mummies were found in graves under the rock, where the guy in the khaki shirt is standing.


"The Bird Cliffs". The cliffs goes 1000 m in the high working as a nesting site for thousands and thousands of birds.
The small black spots around the cliffs are not dust on my lense - it's birds soaring on air streams. Pretty amazing view.


Nature's own compass in "The Desert". The stone is completely scolded on the south side and mossy on the north


"The sleeping man". Do you see him?


Saattut. A settlement north of Uummannaq. The settlement has 231 living souls, a supermarket, a school, laundry facilities, and a lot of happy kids.

Ingen kommentarer: